Sports Bars, Chicken Wings, Pizza
Price Range : $11-30 ($$)
Adress: 463 Breckwood Blvd, Springfield, MA 1109
Phone: (413) 782-5274
- list_altTakes ReservationsNo
- credit_cardAccepts Credit CardsYes
- local_parkingParkingPrivate Lot
- directions_bikeBike ParkingNo
- turned_in_notWheelchair AccessibleYes
- accessibilityGood for KidsNo
- groupGood for GroupsYes
- volume_upNoise LevelAverage
- local_barAlcoholFull Bar
- turned_in_notGood For Happy HourYes
- transit_enterexitOutdoor SeatingNo
- tvHas TVYes
- turned_in_notDogs AllowedNo
- turned_in_notWaiter ServiceYes
A basic place to get a beer and a bite to eat. Food is always hot and beer is always cold. Yes it is a bit awkward of a crowd depending on the time that you go but I've always had good service and that's all I can ask for.
Ordered chicken fingers and I got a friend cut up chicken breast. What an absolute joke. I hope they were kidding with this.
The food was very filling and lived up to what I thought I was getting if not a little more as it is a sports bar. I had a chicken parm panini that was tasty, my husband a very large portion of fish and chips, and my daughter had a huge bbq chicken quesadilla. We didn't go to drink and we didn't sit in the bar area so I cannot speak for that. The fish looked and tasted hand battered w the right amount of coating. Casual comfortable place sticking with basic food choices (which is a good thing because I don't think places should try to be something different than what they are).
Went in an it felt like both bartenders were asleep or just didn't give two sh#ts! Terrible service!!!
Had the worst Calzone of my life. My high school sold better calzones for $2.75 than this crap. $10 for the worst calzone I've ever had. Nice atmosphere tho.